Thank you, Dan, for your on the spot presentations!

Thank you to everyone who was speaking at the suite, at CF_Underground, and
at Devcon! You helped make the conference the success it was.

Thank you to everyone who contributed to the raffle, who came and enjoyed
the suite, who sat down and conversed about all sorts of CF (and non-CF)
topics), who helped us in any number of ways -- I have tons of names in my
head but I'm afraid I'll forget someone. So consider yourself thanked.

I have to go now and make Shabbos. I will have a fuller report ready by
Monday or Tuesday of Next week.

Judith