From: Sam Morris [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, October 31, 2004 11:54 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: Something I've noticed...

October 31, 2004 -- THIS campaign is ending just in
time before someone gets hurt. John Kerry's stepson,
Chris Heinz, 31, displayed his mother Teresa's famous
lack of rhetorical restraint at a recent campaign
event with a group of Wharton students. Philadelphia
magazine reports: "Heinz accused Kerry's opponents -
'our enemies' - of making the race dirty. 'We didn't
start out with negative ads calling George Bush a
cokehead,' he said, before adding, 'I'll do it now.'
Asked later about it, Heinz said, 'I have no evidence.
He never sold me anything.'" Heinz also reminded
writer Sasha Issenberg of Pat Buchanan by saying, "One
of the things I've noticed is the Israel lobby - the
treatment of Israel as the 51st state, sort of a swing
state." Buchanan was blasted as an anti-Semite years
ago when he cited Israel's "amen corner" in Congress.

http://www.nypost.com/gossip/33033.htm

And you're compaining about Ketchup?