You know, I was wondering about those high snaps too.

If it was planned, it was a dumb plan.  He seemed to lose a good second
getting the ball under control and getting his feet planted back on the
ground.

Harrison was clearly getting pissed off around the 3rd quarter.  He was
open at least three different times, but no pass.  For two people that work
so well together, something seemed to be off, even if they did make some
great plays last night.