You seem to be taking this too personaly. Lighten up
it's politics and you'll always have sides that don't
agree.

Now you know Bush didn't lie. Passing on information
you believe to be correct does not make you a liar.

--- Ken Ketsdever <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page.
www.yahoo.com