Are you sure he got anti-christ from a Jewish
encyclopedia? Just wondering.

The root dajala means to mix. The word dajala is used
to mean deliberately confusing matters and being vague
and ambiguous, The Dajjaal is the one who speaks in
vagaries, who tells many lies and deceives many
people.

The word "Dajjaal" became a title given to the lying,
one-eyed, false messiah. The Dajjaal is so called
because he will conceal his kufr from the people by
lying to them, deceiving them and confusing them.

Which is exactly what that link you posted does.