Jim Davis wrote:
> Almost done with the Matrix Movie marathon on Cinemax (which looks
> un-freakin-believable in HD) and I still say that the last two movies were
> up to the quality of the first.
>
> Perhaps not the impact of the first (but how could anybody expect that?),
> but (especially when seen together) they're definitely all of a piece.
>
> Too bad the game was so mediocre.
>
> Jim Davis

I was originally disappointed when I saw Reloaded and Revolutions.  I
recently watched them again and I have to admit that my disappointment
was due to unmanageable expectations.  The movies themselves are quite
awesome.  The highway scene is so excessive and so brilliant.  Recently
saw Lethal Weapon and Speed.  The highway scenes looks like they are
going 3 MPH with a safety harness.  I'm going to have to watch Ronin
again and see if the chase scene looks tame compared to Reloaded.

--
2004 - The year $184M couldn't buy a pennant.