I live in a fresh-out-of-college, downtown campus style environment.  With 3
other male roommates, our living room consists of crap couches and infinite
soda cans.  The kitchen has a disaster area feel, and the walkways are filled
with a mud tone.  Perhaps the only theme to the place is piles of Magic; the
Gathering cards every where you could possibly imagine them, and many of the
places you never would.

Having just recently secured my first salaried position, I hope to begin living
with people, or a single person, who can at least consistently flush the toilet
on a regular basis.  Maybe then I will consider a furniture and decorating
style. :/