From: Philip Arnold - ASP [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2001 8:29 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: Some news about... well... me really

Thanks to the initial set of responses, but I though I should "not"
clear
some things up by answering Gel's email

> Did you meet her at the convention?

I've "known" her some time (via emails and stuff), but only met her
face-to-face recently... surpriningly good reaction, almost immediately
knew
it was something special

> Does she lie muffins?
> Can she cook?
> Does she have cute earlobes?

As far as I know, she loves muffins... not sure if she can cook (hasn't
needed to)... and she's cute all over...

> Where'd you meet her? Why do you get to see her only occasionally?

Can't say where I met her... I'm still a little "reserved" about
things...
and she lives a bit of a distance from me, so we spend hours on the
phone to
each other

> How old are you? Are you robbing the cradle?

I thought everybody knew I was 35... and yes, that makes her 30... so
I'm
definitely not robbing the cradle...

Oh, and before anyone jumps to any conclusions, no she's not pregnant,
and
not likely to be (neither of us wants kids)

At least 4 people on the Community know about us (2 have sent emails -
thanks), so I don't want them spilling the beans... it's for us to
say...
OK?

Philip Arnold
Director