I served my country for 6 years.  Bush and his buddies can go to hell if they
think they can recall me.   I did my time.  Why should I be at risk of being
recalled for having the patriotism to volunteer 23 years ago.   I have recieved
nothing for the past 17 years.  I am not in the reserves, I have little to no
military benefits.  Theoretically I can go to a VA hospital.  So why should I
be at the beck and call of the military for doing the right thing 23 years ago.
 I'm no longer that proud of my country and its direction anyways.  I'd galdly
move back overseas before going back on active duty to support Bush's bogus war.

Actually I will go back on active duty when Bush returns to the service and
starts flying missions over Iraq.  That or when he sends his daughters off to
protect us.

"He also said he was told that ANY retired military personnel are
eligible for call back under the rules regarding war.  Meaning if you
were ever in the military you'll get recalled as soon as the IRR is
depleated."

Confidentiality Notice:  This message including any
attachments is for the sole use of the intended
information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender and
delete any copies of this message.