You know that Berkley Breathed has a comic currently being published called
"Opus", don't you?  I believe it's a recent thing.  I read it every Sunday.

- Matt Small

-----Original Message-----
From: Russel Madere [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, November 17, 2004 5:53 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: Dr. and future Secretary Rice

I agree.

Political parody is a high art form to me.  While I may disagree with
the message I still love the may many present their opinions.  Almost
any political weakness, real or imagined, is fair game.  Race and faith
are not weaknesses to me.

I have enjoyed and laughed at many cartoons by both artists.  I even
enjoy Garry Trudeau because he is an equal opportunity offender and I do
miss Berkeley Breathed.  Those 2 specific cartoons and a Doonesbury from
April seemed to go beyond the pale to me, however.

Russel Madere
Webmaster
504.832.9835
SunShine Pages by EATEL