alright... in a rush today :) I forgot, but how does one specify the home
directory as a universal reference so no matter where up or down in the sub
dirs we can say this page is the highest directory?

the need is simple... I have a universal header... the corporate logo is
linked and should take you from any place in the site to the main page...
the sub pages are in sub directories of course so defining it is a bit
troublesome...

I know I wrote a piece to do this before but don't remember where... :( All
my new stuff is fuseboxed down to one template with a flat directory
structure so this become moot :) however this is the typical straggler
project...

thanks

-paris