two of my fav's

from full metal jacket:

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: You will give your rifle a girl's name
because this is the only pussy you people are going to get. Your days
of finger-banging ol' Mary J. Rottencrotch through her pertty pink
panties are over. You're married to this piece. This weapon of iron
and wood. And you will be faithful.

and then this classic from fear and loathing in las vegas with benecio
del toro and johnny depp....

Narrator: We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline,
five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of
cocaine, and a whole galaxy of uppers, downers, laughers, screamers...
Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of
raw ether, and two dozen amyls. Not that we needed all that for the
trip, but once you get into a serious drug collection, the tendency is
to push it as far as you can. The only thing that really worried me
was the ether. There is nothing in the world more helpless and
irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge,
and I knew we'd get into that rotten stuff pretty soon.

--
tony

Tony Weeg

macromedia certified coldfusion mx developer
email: tonyweeg [at] gmail [dot] com
blog: http://www.revolutionwebdesign.com/blog/
cool tool: http://www.antiwrap.com