LOL.. I forgot about these:

>From The Jerk:

Navin R. Johnson: Well I'm gonna to go then. And I don't need any of
this. I don't need this stuff, and I don't need you. I don't need
anything except this [picks up an ashtray]  and that's it and that's the
only thing I need, is this. I don't need this or this. Just this
ashtray. And this paddle game, the ashtray and the paddle game and
that's all I need. And this remote control. The ashtray, the paddle
game, and the remote control, and that's all I need. And these matches.
The ashtray, and these matches, and the remote control and the paddle
ball. And this lamp. The ashtray, this paddle game and the remote
control and the lamp and that's all I need. And that's all I need too. I
don't need one other thing, not one - I need this. The paddle game, and
the chair, and the remote control, and the matches, for sure. And this.
And that's all I need. The ashtray, the remote control, the paddle game,
this magazine and the chair.

Sniper: Die, you random son of a bitch.
[shoots at Navin]

Candace K. Cottrell, Web Developer
The Children's Medical Center
One Children's Plaza
Dayton, OH 45404
937-641-4293

http://www.childrensdayton.org

"There is no right price for the wrong product, even if it is
inexpensive and delivered on time."