um. This third doohickey on the mouse thing maybe? It's the only thing
on here that could remotely be called blue, apart from the lettering
on the F keys. Tho I dunno if this particular problem would be called
a system crash exactly. Hmm. I pressed it with no visible effect, but
then if it *did* fix the problem I owuld not know until I got to a
different hotspot and did not have to reinstall tcp/ip.

Dana