From: Marlon Moyer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, November 26, 2004 9:04 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: Time to format?

Exactly, Operating System Decay.  Anyway to reverse it?  Everytime I format
my drive, I always forget to back up a certain file, or how a program was
configured before.  I remember reading some articles about how WinXP was
supposed to do away with that and people wouldn't have to format over and
over again.  Of course, they also said that WinXP is the most secure and
stable windows ever so I guess you can't believe everything that you read :)