I have a whole bunch of email here from right-wing-nut lists that says
Bush has betrayed the American people by talking to the president of
Mexico, or opposing measures that bar illegal aliens from getting
driver's licenses, and the like.

I have already said that I personally don't consider him a true
conservative, and I would think that a genuine conservative would be
dismayed at his policies. Gee, it was just yesterday that I noticed
that they are going to borrow some *more* so they can privatize social
security. I am actually somewhat in favor of this move, but I ask you,
is now the time to implement it??

Unless Republicans are no longer considered politically correct unless
they are blocking publication of scientific research or swindling
Native Americans.

<grin>

Dana