interesting. It makes me feel like Clinton, like I want to debate the
meaning of "could" and "would"

You were thinking of a pill.

Interesting that it thinks a toy soldier is a similar object.

Would you find it in an office? You said Depends, I say Yes.

well, maybe if it was a *doctor's* office. Or if a person there was
taking the pill....

Can you play with it? You said Yes, I say No.

You *can*... even if you probably wouldn't <g>

Is it a synthetic material? You said Unknown, I say Yes.
Do most people use this daily? You said No, I say Yes.

Most people take a pill every day???

Is it comforting? You said Irrelevant, I say Yes.

This thing has been talking to Tony <g>

Is it considered valuable? You said Unknown, I say Yes.

yepper

Can it be painted? You said Yes, I say No.

It *can*...

Does it break if dropped? You said Maybe, I say No.

depends on the  pill, depends where you drop it?

Contradictions Detected
It does not matter if our answers disagree, as over time the game will
change its answers to reflect common knowledge. If you feel that the
game is in error, the only way to fix it is to play again.