well, lets see there are 12 millions chickens, about half that many
pigs and cows and horses all grouped together, more people with a
short family tree that has connecting lines where there shouldnt be
than people with half as many teeth as i have... and a whole lot of
bible beating child molesting gun totin' sunday service attending
freaks.

oh yeah, about 4 bars that are of any worth attending.  15 strip mall
churches in run down 1970's era strip malls.  1 university (thank
buddha for that, t'is where i fount mee a wifey).  and then of course
the beach.  which is really cool for like 3 months out of the year,
but the problem with that is the population of ocean city goes from
like 5 thousand locals and other people who came for senior week and
never left and still flip pizza's and ride a bike to work -- 10 years
later, to a town full of tour-on's that drive like idiots and dont
respect a single freakin' thing.

other than that, its a great place to live, its really slow, and most
people just pick a poison and live life coping with the downwind
disaster waiting to happen in dc.

:) aint life grand!