From: SMR [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 01 December 2004 11:12
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: Problems with 2000 Server and XP Clients

Yes, there is sharing going on between the workstations. All 3 of them are
XP Pro. I saw a technote about disabling file sharing on the 2000 server
temporarily while adding machines to the domain but I tried that and it
didn't help.  Right now the 2 of the XP machines having problems were
removed from the domain and they are browsing the network fine and seeing
each other fine. I setup their local machine accounts with the same
username/password as their network accounts and they can get on the server
shares fine as well. I don't understand it.