From: G [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 02 December 2004 13:44
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: feeling kinda foolish

Why? It's just another way of paying ridiculous costs for services rendered.

Same with our insurance. They take 300 bucks out of my pay check every month

for 10 years, then I'm supposed to feel blessed when I only have to pay 100
bucks on a $5,000 claim? Unless my math is off, i'm getting screwed.

You never come out ahead on insurance.