abstinence is great for teens sure, and I hope my daughter will
partake. I think you can look at the data the other way though and say
yanno, there is absolutely no proof that abstinence-only sex education
programs WORK. And this stuff about chromosomes and masturbation,
geesh. People wonder why I homeschool :P

Dana