-----Original Message-----
From: Tony Weeg [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

+10

i NEVER accept that answer.  show me the money!!!!!!!!!!

however, like i said the other day Gel, i like the site alot...great design...

now, thats great and all, but if they want the change, its their baby, make it
like they want it, but let them know there will be
charges, if they want anything past this :)

tw