> At 05:04 PM 12/9/2004, you wrote:
> >Subject: For all you guys using laptops
> >From: S. Isaac Dealey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 16:16:11 -0500
>
> >I was under the impression that it could be permanent if a guy was
> >exposed to enough heat in a short enough period of time... granted,
> >I'd hope that nobody owns a laptop that gets that hot, but then the
> >story I read before said some schmendrick did end up in the ER because
> >he scalded himself with one.

My Dell heats up something fierce... I could see it causing burns if held in
the lap for too long.

Of course I don't hold in my lap, but its traditional location on my desk is
getting "washed out" presumably from the heat.

Of course even if I held it in my lap I wouldn't be concerned about my
fertility (I've already elected to put and end to that).

But still... a seared beanbag has got to put a damper on your week.

Jim Davis