Does Giganews combine multiple servers into single virtual servers?

That's the key feature of UseNetPro (http://www.netwu.com/newspro/) that I
like.  I've got 17 servers set up - but I only see one group.  The 17
servers are consolidated into one virtual server.  Downloading a multipart
file launches threads from all available servers - really optimizes your
bandwidth.

The app leaves a lot to be desired in the interface department however.  The
author's a madman: the thing supports all major standards and deals with
most major bugs well.  It support NZB files, enforces download limits and
allows servers to be grouped for management.

That being said there's still a lot of problems with it, but so far its
served me very well.

Jim Davis