My monitor finally arrived, no stuck pixels, no dead pixels and even
though it was suppose to ship FedEx next day air, the slip said FedEx
ground which is probably the case since the shipping label showed the
ship date as 12/3/2003!!!!! WTF?! Dell sucks, and next time I will avoid
them like the plague.

Michael T. Tangorre