First of all, Coulter and Limbaugh are not in the same league so I
don't no why anyone would heap them together.
She's like Howard Stern and goes for the shock value to get noticed.
If she didn't, nobody would know her. Rush on the other hand is well
established so doesn't need to use shock to get noticed. He's also a
hell of a lot smarter then her.

Secondly, I would question the IQ of someone with the arrogance to
pass judgment on the intelligence of people he doesn't agree with.

Who's Baghdad Bob?

So what about those sleigh dogs? Is it true or not? :)