Sure did, froze my ass off...I would pick the coldest night of the year so
far.

The window I had was from 7-8pm last night (kickoff at 8 central for my
Chiefs). After working to find two objects I thought might be Saturn, one
was Vega (I think), no clue what the other one was, we determined that
Saturn was still too low in the horizon by 8 pm for good viewing.

Our maps had Saturn low in the north-east horizon at 8pm, due north of
Orion's belt.....that about right?