dog.

get off yer arse, head on over to staples/best buy/office max
pick out your top three, do some pro's/con's and from there
you are in the best seat fer you... they cycle chairs in and out
of all those places, id recommend mine, but i cant find it
to send you the link... big things to look for...

1. easy lean back-ability
2. mesh top half (very soft on the back)
3. no leather(pleather), as its cold in winter, and hot in summer
4. arms fit under your desk, make sure of that...
5. ergonomically speaking some arms rests are nice as they help
with typing.

:) dickface johnny with the smart ass remarks