-----Original Message-----
From: Dana

Gel, I suspected it might mess up FP, sure. As mentioned, I didn't care much,
but didn't outright install it because I had some idea
I might maybe want to look at it someday while trying to help somebody.
I am always astounded at the number of wannabe web designers who start out with
FP and then get in trouble with the invisible code.
One of the biggest issues I ran into in web hosting support. But that's another
rant.

It pisses me off though that moving Front Page messes up Excel and Word.
Modularity anyone?

It also pisses me off that I am supposed to dig through stuff and get a disk
out because I moved files around on my own computer. I
thought the major system change dealie was only supposed to happen if you
change the hardware, and I don't much like the idea even
then. M$ is wanting to suck my time to check up on what I am doing with *my*
copy of their product.

Excuse me, but i am not naive enough to believe that this is for my own good.

Dana