I assume that getting gently 'nudged' out of the military for some stupid
things I did as a young man would probably would disqualify me for a
security clearance?  I had a 'secret' clearance at one point....

Ray

Well, yeah probably for high security clearances.  But, depending on how
"Stupid" you might still qualify for lower clearances.  I'm sure not ALL the
jobs require 'secret' or better.  My sister did fairly well in government as an
administrative assistant with an official security clearance of "None".  I
always was amused at that.  She had to complete the paper work to get a
clearance of having no clearance. :-)

--------------
Ian Skinner
Web Programmer
BloodSource
www.BloodSource.org
Sacramento, CA

"C code. C code run. Run code run. Please!"
- Cynthia Dunning

Confidentiality Notice:  This message including any
attachments is for the sole use of the intended
information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender and
delete any copies of this message.