I think everyone who wants to see the movie has seen it.

I suppose I should get the extended version..... I don't remember the
mouth of Sauron thing, though I do remember the revelation. Funny
thing, memory.

I think the goodbye scene could easily have been much shorter, or cut
altogether.

scene on the river bank?

Dana