What I need to do is get my camera here.

Although, as a man, I can't claim that I am NOT a pervert on some level, I
am not perverted enough to actually take her picture.  So, I'll just have
to share verbally.  :)

Like those Penthouse forum letters we all somehow got our hands on as
teenagers.  Who wrote those things anyways?  They had the best imaginations
and the best adjectives/adverbs.

G, I am emailing you offlist my wife's reply to the Sandals room
question....unless anybody else was following that thread and cares about it.

Ray