We didn't much care for the dog episode... oh well... granted, we have
our favorites... the Deep South was one... War Is the H Word is
another. :)

"You're going to meet with the brain balls. They have a lot of brains,
and a lot of <cupping gesture> chutzpah."

Brannigan Begin Again had some of my favorite lines too ("Sir! It's a
beige alert! ... If I don't make it, tell my wife hello.") ... and...
geeky though it is, I really liked the episode toward the end that was
all about Star Trek, especially the references to the
wheel-chair/life-support thing in the pilot episode that was lost for
years.