On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 16:16:04 -0700, Dana <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Sam, you may listen to other sources and occasionally you have come up
> with some good links to prove your point*, but you seem to be far more
> likely to quote Rush than anyone else.

I usually only quote Rush when someone starts quoting extremly left-wing sites.
He has a great way of getting to the point with humor.

> BTW, it was Bill Maher that said that about Clinton and a stake. It
> was a joke. A true joke :) but a joke.

I know, that's why I used it as an example. What if someone read your
post and didn't know who he was or didn't realize it was a joke. Far
fetched but it made my point.

> I've listened to Rush a few times. What turns me off is how he always
> seems to be trying to prove he was right on a previous occasion, one I
> know nothing about. I don't think I have ever met anyone who struck me
> as thought fula nd also quoted Rush Limbaugh. FWIW.

You hang out in differnt circles than I do so understood. I don't mind
you thinking I'm not thoughtfull, unless you mean I can't think for
myself. That's not nice.

Come to think of it, I could also say the same for people quoting Bill Maher :)