so where did you find these localization files? I've just been on what
purports to be french-language amazon.ca, and let me tell you,
*that's* a joke. Though -- I am having an amazon kind of Christmas --
I was rather impressed at how different the choices are on amazon.ca,
amazon.com, and amazon.co.uk.

But back to my French questions... guess I'll go someplace that would
rather die than have english on it's site. The Sorbonne maybe, or the
Bilbiotheque Nationale du Quebec. Love that Nationale.

Dana