From: Paul Ihrig [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, January 04, 2005 6:29 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: otate a div by 45 degrees

cant seem to be able to post from gmail...
at work, just hangs

any one know how to rotate a div by 45 degrees?
i dont want any animation.

just to be able to place boxes at angles, for maps & such.

i tried looking at Azimuth, but it didnt apear to work.
also rotate-"-45" dosnt do jack..

thanks
-paul

height:20px; z-index:7" class="az1"></div>