What I'm saying, in a nice way, is that I'd like to get some more traffic on
that list to make it a real center for CSS discussion. I'm not limiting the
discussion here about sites and optimization but am instead asking specific CSS
questions there.
There is an RSS feed for all the lists and if your using firefox, it allows for
auto-subscribe to the feed and viewing through a bookmark. This might be an
easy way to keep up other than emails and the lists do have an 'archive only
posting' setting.
I'm doing 2005 cleaning of the lists and both removing the 'dead' ones like FB
and Spectra as well as reshuffling the others for better flow. If a list can't
be revitalized and made to move, it's killed.