Aw yeah... I'm a HUGE Settlers of Catan fan... uh I mean I really like
the game.. I'm not HUGE myself... er... anyway, Settleres is a GREAT
game. I play it with my wife's parents and brothers just abot
everytime we visit. "Merry Christmas... now let's set up Ol' Settler,
Christmas edition!"  Each gathering there is a themed edition... which
is really just the regular game just called something different...
they're weird, like me. :-)

Have you played it with the sea/ships/pirate expansion? It's fun, but
I like the regular game a lot. I like how the board is different each
time you play it. Great inginuity on the creator's part.