Not really. I just tend to be very open about my past. If I was venting I'd
be going on how I'm starting to dislike working where I am because the older
code sucks rancid donkey dong, I'm blamed for any error as I'm trying to fix
them, the code is so convoluted that any one template has over 40 includes
in it, the tests I have to do on one product feed are all on 'live' data and
there's no current plan to clean it all up right, just to 'patch' it better
and write from new somewhere down the line.
Now that's venting.

Well, I am pissed at work, but not in a venting way yet. When you write code
and have to merge it with someone elses code, any error becomes yours even
if it's from the old code. And being asked "are you done yet" does not help.