Thanks to all you guys who suggested the freecycle web site/user group.  I
will be picking up a new (to me) drill press this weekend for free!

Ray

Ray Champagne - Senior Application Developer
CrystalVision Web Site Design and Internet Services
603.433.9559
www.crystalvision.org

The information contained in this transmission
(including any attached files) is CONFIDENTIAL and is intended only for the
person(s) named above. If you received this transmission in error,
please delete it from your system and notify us immediately. If you
are not an intended recipient, please note that any use or dissemination
of the information contained in this transmission (including any
attached files) and the copying, printing, or retransmission of that
information is strictly prohibited. You can notify us by return email or by
phone at 603.433.9559.  Thank you.