Your theory was based on speculation not "hard facts". The hard facts
are the materials to make the weapons were there and now they're gone.
There is no proof that they were destroyed.
We still don't know if they were moved to Syria. We'll probably never
know. So you can chalk it up as a win for your instincts but I don't
think you can claim it's based on hard facts.

This is what Duelfer said:
"What I can tell you is that I believe we know a lot of materials left
Iraq and went to Syria. There was certainly a lot of traffic across
the border points," he said. "But whether in fact in any of these
trucks there was WMD-related materials, I cannot say."