I already have that Sunday all planned out.  I get kind of
depressed/excited at this time of year.  On one hand, you have some great
football with the playoffs, but on the other, it just means that another
NFL season is coming to an end.  And baseball isn't starting for real for a
few months.  That means I will actually have to work around the house on
Sundays now, and that sucks.

I think you are right on as far as the Jets go.  That is one of the reasons
for the nice rivalry we have going now, IMO.

Ray