> Dana wrote:
> <g> well there is that -- let's look at the bright side. It's a great
> time to be a satirist. So much material, and so little time.

Babyboomers are spoiled fools.

Please excuse my outburst here, but these baby-boomers have been
bankrupting the country and spending our (GenX) money ever since they
left their hippie communes in the late 70s.

The Democrats first did it with huge giveaways funded by high taxes
and now the Republicans have taken it one step farther - keep the
giveaways but change the targets to the wealthy instead of the poor -
and don't increase taxes, just pay for it with loans.

The boomers don't care because by the time the loans come due they'll
be retired and "exempt" from payment.  It us GenXers that'll be stuck
with the bill.  It's a classic dine and dash - they spend our future
wealth so they can have a nice meal today.

It's my mission over the next 4 years to take as much money as I can
from them and I will use every tool Mr. Bush unwittingly gives me.