Your interest rate when adjusted will be based on an index rate (the
"Index") plus a number of points (the "Margin"). Your monthly payments
will then be based on the interst rate, loan balance and remaining
loan term.

The index will be the weekly average yield on United States securities
adjusted to a constant maturity of one year. The index is published
weekly in the Federal Reserve Statistical Release H. 15 (519).
Information about the index is also published in The Wall Street
Journal.

Your interest rate will equal the Index plus the Margin rounded to the
nearest 1/8 of one percentage point (0.125%).

Won Lee