No, not in the least.  She was high 20s early 30s by my guess.  I
understood her point, which was you can create a good song w/o writing good
poetry.

  I'm no expert on Jim Morris on, but doesn't he have poetry books
published (that have nothing to do w/ his songs?).  I don't think she was
saying that people who write songs can't write poetry (or vice versa).