From: Ray Champagne [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, January 24, 2005 12:26 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: I have to change my system name

I really really really want to know his reasoning as to *why* these
names
are so bad.  Has he given you any reason why they are?

Seems ridiculous to me.  I had a boss at a small lighting store I worked
at
in college that got all fired up about a bumper sticker I had on my
truck.  (It was a sticker for a punk band, The Queers, and it said "Fuck

off").  He pretty much told me to take it off the truck or I was fired.
kept it and quit the next week.  I am pretty stubborn sometimes.  :) And
have a passion for creating controversy, too.  But I still think it was
wrong on his part.