wow. You mean like destruction of the Otero Mesa by oil rigs and
opening up the Gila to logging? I must remember to write Mr Bush to
thank him for that haze that's been hanging over Albuquerque....

Dana


On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 15:12:43 -0600, Gruss Gott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >Dana wrote:
> > 80 billion more now, did you see that?
> >
> > > (1.) I used to think that, but I'm not so sure any more.  Mr. Bush has
> > > the US involved in a quagmire, moneysuck war while spending like a
> >
> 
> Yes, Mr. Bush has a spending problem and his supporters all seem to
> think that a growing economy will fix everything, but I don't know how
> that's possible while the red ink keeps flowing.
> 
> Secondly, I don't think the economy could grow that much and the first
> few weeks on Wall St. have been the worst in 20 years.  Not a good
> start.
> 
> Lastly, just last July Mr. Bush predicted that the deficit, which was
> $412 billion last year, would fall to $331 billion this year; it's
> actually going to be $437 billion.  Oops.  I guess he was a little
> off.
> 
> And don't forget - we all will have to pay that back; keep in mind
> that the War on Terrorism (incl Afghanistan) and Iraq is only about
> 13% of the money being spent combined.
> 
> The rest is for all of the great services you're getting!
> 
> 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Discover CFTicket - The leading ColdFusion Help Desk and Trouble 
Ticket application

http://www.houseoffusion.com/banners/view.cfm?bannerid=48

Message: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=i:5:144742
Archives: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/threads.cfm/5
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=s:5
Unsubscribe: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=11502.10531.5
Donations & Support: http://www.houseoffusion.com/tiny.cfm/54

Reply via email to