For some deep psychological reason that I don't have the time to root out this
new radio add for a Chrysler - PT Cruiser is really annoying me.  I do not know
how wide the circulation for this spot is, but I have heard it on the radio
here in Sacramento for a few days now.

The basic premise of this advertisement is a Chrysler engineer is frustrated
with hassles of public transportation so the PT Cruiser is created.  The way
the ad plays out puts the following message in my head. "Be selfish! Screw the
environment and road congestion!  Get a PT Cruiser and stop using public
transportation, so you can have your own private space to and from work."

Has anybody else heard the spot?  If so, does it come across like this to
anybody else but me?

Thanks for letting me get that off my head.  My hair line is thin enough as it
is.

--------------
Ian Skinner
Web Programmer
BloodSource
www.BloodSource.org
Sacramento, CA

"C code. C code run. Run code run. Please!"
- Cynthia Dunning

Confidentiality Notice:  This message including any
attachments is for the sole use of the intended
information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender and
delete any copies of this message.