> Tango wrote:
> Take some responsibility but geeesh, don't
> fall on your sword ya stupid ninja!

Yeah!  What a moron!  If nothing else proved it, that did.  He was
trying to pull that noble BS that doesn't work.

Anyone that's following the show (or real life) knows that it doesn't
count what you do during the  task, it's how good you are in the
boardroom - look at the blonde chick from last show.

Also, what about the lady that snapped and wandered off?  She must've
been sick or something cause she didn't look so good on Forbes' yacht.

I thought the best part of the show was when Forbes said he had to go
and left his yacht by helicopter!  What an exit!  Mission
accomplished.  I wish he was President.

That's a great show and I think this is best one since Kwame and the
spikey haired dude.