OK, you can ignore me. I see the email from last night.

As an aside, I got an HP iPaq 6315 phone/PDA device recently, and I just set it
up with Corporate My Email from T-Mobile. The way it works is that it you have
Outlook Web access, you plug in your Outlook Web details on the T-Mobile site,
and they have an application that runs in the background, picks up your
Exchange mail, and forwards it to your phone. Pretty cool, except that it ends
up marking all of your mail as Read, so when I look at my Inbox in the morning,
everything looks like it has been read.